From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of m.aldegheri@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 2:22 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Dynamic change of a schedule:compact with EMS [1 Attachment]

Good evening,

unfortunately my problem is not jet solved. I wrote this code to read the original value of a schedule by a sensor and to change it using an actuator. The actuator should change the original value in the schedule multiplying it for a random calculated factor. Than I wish to report the value of the changed schedule.
In this example I tried to change the CLO and MET schedule but things continue to go wrong.
The schedules have always the value of 0 (or almost 0). I read also the .edd file to see what it's going on and it seems that the annichilation of the schedule values happens during Warmup & Sizing period.
Could anyone confirm this point?
How could I exclude the code working during this period?
Or if this is not the point, where is the mistake, and how can i fix it?

Thanks a lot,
Marco

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.� Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.� Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31577/stime=1395690683>