[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Wrong Calculations EnergyPlus [2 Attachments]

I'm calculating the zone mean internal temperature, but i think the zones are not transmitting heat.
For example: The roof is on 56C and his boundary zone its 28C...
Did you can help solve this?
Thank you!
Did you can help solve this?
Thank you! temperature, but i think the zones are not transmitting heat.
For example: The roof is on 56C and his boundary zone its 28C...
Did you can help solve this?
Thank you!

---In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <jeannieboef@...> wrote :

Get into contact with Dr Ooi. He has posted on a similar topic (based in Australia). Search the forum for his details.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23