[EnergyPlus_Support] Equation Fit Water To Water Heat Pump Model

I am considering p. 936 of the "Engineering Reference".

TL,in is defined as the "Entering load side water temperature".

1. Does "Entering" mean that in the considered node the water is entering the heat pump? Or that the water is entering the load side loop (i.e., for the heating mode, the HW loop)?

I have analysed some results and it seems that the first hypothesis is the correct one, but I'm not sure.

2. If you don't consider the model but you consider the physical phenomena, shouldn't both the water temperature entering the heat pump and the water temperature exiting from the heat pump influence the performance of the heat pump? Consider the heating mode. The average water temperature on the condenser should be between the entering water temperature and the exiting water temperature.

Regards

Posted by: fpasserini.tn@xxxxxxxxx