Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Mandating EnergyPlus: Is it the right tool for energy code compliance?

I would be very bothered by that as well! E+ is useful for compliance, but forcing everyone into a single interface with limited features is in my opinion the wrong way to do it.  It takes away from the nice part about E+, the flexibility that is.

â??â??
Jeremiah D. Crossett

 | Senior Analyst  | LEED Green Associate
â??â??
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203
â??â??