Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Nominal capacity boiler/chiller: autosize or not?

I do know the difference between demand, capacity and consumption. That's not the question. I do have to improve my English :)

The question is rather: how to prevent peaks in the demand, especially when you don't use autosizing.
Increasing the manually set capacity, makes the the peaks increase also.

After playing a little with the parameters of the floor heating, I've seen that changing the throttling range has a high impact on these peaks.
Changing the default setting of 2°C (which appeared to me as high) to 0.5°C, does makes a big difference. The peak demand is very high...

Geert