Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] FullInteriorandExterior working with non-convex zones???

Thanks Jean, you are right, only Severe errors show up, not fatal.
I have been struggling with source code till I think I have understood how it is working. Actually the zones can be non-convex... I think it should be explained differently in the Manual since the error takes place when any surface from the zone is shadowing an external window. In a L shaped zone, the error only happens when the window is in one of the L shape internal surfaces. So if you have window in the external surfaces (which are not shadowed by any other surface from the zone), there is no error although the zone is not convex.
My final doubt is that if the zone is not convex, although the error was not shown (because of what I have explained before), the calculation is right or not. The fact that E+ is not giving an error may not say that the calculation is right (because according to the manual the zone is not convex, and it should be).
Partially solved...
Regards,
Germán.