Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] FullInteriorandExterior working with non-convex zones???

I wonder if a model is more "accurate" if it is convex and uses FullInteriorAndExteriorWithReflections, but must simply geometry in order to do so- or if a model is more accurate if it is drawn as realistically as possible resulting in non-convex zones with FullExterior.  I think that it is more accurate to model with convex and uses FullInteriorAndExteriorWithReflections but am curios what others think.

â??â??
Jeremiah D. Crossett

 | Senior Analyst  | LEED Green Associate
â??â??
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203
â??â??