RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] FullInteriorandExterior working with non-convex zones???

The doubt is regarding non convex zones because depending on the surface the window is on there is no Energyplus Severe error but I still am uncertain that the calculation is right because of the manual states that the zones must be non-convex.

A good (and I think simple) improvement would be the possibility to specify the algorithm for each zone (or for a particular zone). This would be useful for special zones such as thrombe walls, double skins, greenhouses... which may be a reduced number of zones (or just one) in the whole model.

Posted by: ecoeficiente@xxxxxxxxx