[EnergyPlus_Support] Load profile for (very) small data rooms

Dear forum,

It is routine for a small – medium building to contain a “data room” for servers and telephone equipment.  This small room may be served by an air conditioning system that is also small – less than ~5kW.

I am looking for information or research about the load profile for this type of installation and cannot find anything except for larger data centers.  Can you tell me of something that is applicable?

Thanks in advance for your help.

BPT-e-mail-signature-template_readable-text

The more one does what is good, the freer one becomes. There is no true freedom except in the service of what is good and just.

Posted by: Jim Dirkes <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>