[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] reading an epw file [1 Attachment]





Hi,
     This may seem a slightly odd request, but could someone help me read the different contents of an epw file? I am attaching the csv file (obtained from an epm file through some manipulations) for weather of an Indian city. One of the columns I am reasonably sure is hourly DBT and hence I have put such a heading. The column just next to it, I am guessing is hourly WBT.
Can anyone tell me what the other columns are?

Thanks,

Asit


__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: Asit Mishra <asitkm76@xxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\IND_Bangalore.432950_ISHRAE.csv