Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Sensible cooling rate

Is there any way to develop a visual thermal spatial map for all zones with Energyplus?

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 3:09 PM, "'jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx' jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The construction is used in the buildingsurface object. The buildingsurface object links the surface to its zone geometrically and tells the surface if it is adiabatic, and if not what the otherside boundry condition is or what surface it should look to to find its otherside boundry condition temperature.

I'm not sure the report you want exists in that form. What I could suggest is reporting the surface temperatures. The conductive U-values should be easily calculated. You could then use the temperatures and the u-values to find the heat flow rates.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23