[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Is it possible to create input using AUTOCAD 2013?





You could also take a look at OpenStudio which uses SketchUp to draw the building geometry and has a GUI for creating HVAC systems. It's free and well-supported.

https://www.openstudio.net

Jamie


On Mon, Mar 23, 2015, 14:46 Richard Raustad RRaustad@xxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 



On 3/20/2015 11:29 AM, lzj_1992@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:

Hi guys,


I am from Malaysia and currently having final year project in INTI International University.

I am new for this Energyplus. I was trying to create input but I realized that the file can only be in idf format. I got no idea how to create idf format file or which software to use. I have to draw the thermal zone to be key in as input. Please help me.


-- 
Richard Raustad
Florida Solar Energy Center
1679 Clearlake Road
Cocoa, FL 32922
Ph: (321)638-1454
http://www.fsec.ucf.edu/en/

Program Director
Electric Vehicle Transportation Center
http://evtc.fsec.ucf.edu/



__._,_.___

Posted by: Jamie Bull <jamiebull1@xxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___