Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Decimals in Open Studio

What version of openstudio are you using?

As a quick fix note that any .osm file is a text file. Open it up in your favorite text editor (notepad++, notepad...) and change the value there.
It's a little bit more complicated than looking at a pure idf file because they use handles, but if you leverage the search (ctrl F) function it's not more complicated, just an extra step.

Cheers
Julien

Envoyé de mon iPhone