Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Unmet Hours from Outdoor Air Units in EnergyPlus

Some other checks:

1) In your sizing object for the airloop, what method are you sizing on? "Sensible" or "Ventilation Requirement"? As far as I can tell, you want to use the latter. This will tell e+ that the airloop should only bring in ODA to a pre-conditioned temperature and that it should not try and use this air to condition the zone.

The fancoils should receive sizing information directly from the sizing:zone object.

2) have you been able to find out when unmethour occure? Is it for heating and cooling, only cooling or only heating?

3) if you have any availibility managers, I recommend switching them off until you find the issue.

4) how have you set up your setpoint managers?

5) in the equipment list for the zone, do the fancoils have 1 priority and the ATU 2?

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23