[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Splitting global horizontal radiation in direct and diffuse





Thank you for your answer, Joe.

There is something I am missing, though. What do you mean for "input the global horizontal alone"?
Just a .csv file with only the global horizontal column? And what about the .def file?

Can you please send me a working example file? I am not sure the file formats I am using are right, neither the .csv nor the .def.
I can customize with my data then. 

Thanks,

Carlo
 


__._,_.___

Posted by: carlobianchi171089@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___