Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Splitting global horizontal radiation in direct and diffuse

Carlo,

What I mean is that your def file should indicate it only has global horizontal solar radiation, and no other solar radiation.  From your previous posts, it seems that you've included the direct and diffuse radiation in the def but set them to 0.  This is not what you want to do.

Don't touch the CSV.  Just change the def file to set those fields to "ignore".   You should still include all the other non-solar parameters in the def file, though, if you want them to be in your final EPW file :-)

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A