[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] WindowMaterial:Glazing [1 Attachment]





Dear Jean,


Thanks a lot for your advice. You are right, Radiance is more powerful for daylighting simulation.


Referring to figure 10 in the Input-Output Reference Manual of EnergyPlus, transparent glass should allow beam reflection. Referring to the attached "Input-Output reference Figure 10.PNG" file, I added some texts and a facade sketch in green.


If EnergyPlus can allow beam reflection using transparent glass, I would like to study daylighting (CIE clear sky) and energy utilization in an atrium model at the same time.


At present, I could only have diffuse reflection in my model. I could not understand how to achieve beam reflecton in my model.


Can anyone please kindly help me?


Best regards,

Stanley




__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: stanleyshc@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\Input-Output reference Figure 10.png