[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ZoneControl:Humidistat_** Severe ** ZoneControl:Humidistat Zone Name duplicate name=71E478, AND GetStagedDualSetpoint: invalid names





Luis,

Yes, It works and, yes conflicts with what in the I/O. 

However, I want to set my Indoor Relative Humidity within 40% and 50%. So, I set RH40% for Humid Set Point and RH50% for Dehum Set Point. Results (output: Zone Air Relative Humidity [%](Hourly) ) show that this condition is not respected, range goes from 39%RH to 55%RH. IDF file attached. 

Do you have an idea why?

I thank you for your time,

Regards,

JC
 


__._,_.___

Posted by: juniacompostella@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___