RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problem in using EMS actuator to control Controller:OutdoorAir

Without Schedule looks like the economizer is following ODA temps so it's on? Whilst with Schedule looks like the economiser is off during the flatline periods and the mixing damper is free to help control the supply temperature.

If you use with schedule and invert your schedule (make 1 zero and zeros 1) you may get what you want, right?