[EnergyPlus_Support] Solar heating for indoor swimming pool [2 Attachments]

Hi There

I'm trying to use unglazed solar collectors to heat an indoor swimming pool.
The pool is 1040 m2 and the total area of the solar collectors is approximately 1056 m2
Unfortunately, I am getting only 958 Gj of solar thermal energy and I should be getting 2 to 3 times that amount based on other software (Retscreen) used and also based on many other researches and literature reviews. I have tried many things (flow rate, temperature adjustments and even try some unrealistic variables like increasing the solar heated water storage tank). I have attached IDF and weather file. Can someone put me in the right direction as I have spend so much time on this and it looks like there is something wrong somewhere.

Regards
Jonathan

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: jonathan duverge <jduverge1979@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use

Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\Gesac 50m Swimming pool hall with solar D 071016 240.idf
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\AUS_VIC.Melbourne.948680_RMY.ddy