[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Wind Pressure Coefficients





Hi everybody,


I performed some wind tunnel tests and now I have to calculate the wind pressure coefficients based on the generated pressure data. However, I have a doubt about the reference height used to calculate the wind speed (dynamic pressure). What is the reference height that I could use in this calculation?

I got through some literature references and some of them indicated the building height as an alternative. Is that the best choice?

I will simulate natural ventilation using Airflow Network group. So, I will input those data in AirflowNetwork:MultiZone: WindPressureCoefficientValues.


Thank you so much,




__._,_.___

Posted by: michele.rossi@xxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___