Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Need help for Naturally Ventilated Model

Small world, Joe. Some of the students in my office (having officially worked in my office for a while now are being taken onto staff this year having finished MEng), studied and still have irregular contact with Prof. Feustel, who was the 1st author on COMIS back in the day. I last had contact with him whilst working on my paper on modelling human driven window ventilation modelling. PS. For those if you who were unaware, Dr. Gu has implemented thermal comfort driven window ventilation, since e+v5, i.e. there are objects for AFN that can help you do this