Fwd: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: novice and beginner

Hi Mr Raustad,

First thank you for the help,

However I donâ??t understand what you mean.

You mentioned  change the load.

I could not read what was the current load not to mention change it.

How can I view the daily load profile?

Also I am based in Bangkok. Is this a show stopper?

Re

LoadProfile:Plant

I read on the section. I know it is what I want but I am stuck. I can not seem to get me going to make a profile.

Regards,

Deivy