Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Control of AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:Reheat - Sizing Problem

Dear German,

As advised, i made changes at the Central heating design supply air temperature and I could see few of the zones has reheat sizing (W) data in the html report, means its working to large extent. Few of the zones still shows zero capacities, could you enlightened me more in this direction, please?

Thank you for your valuable suggestions.