Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: the condenser fan energy for air-cooled chiller

When you say you are modifying the CoP,  do you mean the chiller's curve set or the rated CoP input value that should align with the other rated input values? The set of rated values that we enter into the object's fields reflect an operating point on the curve set at which the CoP is what it is. Really you can't change just one. I think the curve set usually reflects the CoP with including the condenser fan, so the timestep energy consumption of the fan is derived directly from the current operating point and the curve set. Modulation of condenser fan and compressor and so on is already reflected in the curves (at least that's how I would expect the curves are set up), so they are (already)  implicitly modelled.

It is of course different when you have a separate condenser loop with a dry fluid cooler.

Jean