Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] a strange cooling load

Many of the longer line in your idf file were split into two.  This
often happens when the file is part of the main message text.  Please
re-send the idf file to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Mike Witte

On 11 Nov 2002, at 7:43, gagamere wrote:

> I tested a example for comparison.
> The condition of example is same except wall thickness.
> One is 0.01m and the other is 0.3m in wall thickness.
> But a result is very strange.
> First, the cooling load appeared minus or zero although
> outdoor temperature is higher than indoor temperature.
> Second, I control the indoor temperature wsing a purchased
> air but air mean temperature differed from a value of input
> purchased air.
> Third, the total cooling load appeared zero in some componet.
> Please, refer to 'idf' file.
>
> Also this strange results appear when the density is half
> and a wall is composite material.

EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!