Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: design load output questions

1.  Probably, but it's difficult to say exactly, because there are so many
modes of heat transfer going on.  You also need to allow for some energy to be
stored/released in the slab material if you're not at a steady-state condition

2.  Not a good way.  Certainly the internal latent gain represents a signficant
portion, the remaining portion is the latent gain/loss from infiltration and/or
ventilation air which you can compute by hand (flow rate * [outdoor humidity
ratio - desired zone humidity ratio]) or by modeling a full HVAC system.

Mike