RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to set initial conditions in a simulation? (zone temperature, etc...)

Dear Pedro,

The Runperiod or design day simulation starts after the execution of a
warmup simulation. During this warmup simulation all the initial conditions
are determined.

As far as I know, setting the initial conditions is much more than fixing
the zone temperatures so it?s not possible to set then freely.

I hope it helps you.

Miguel Ángel Pascual Buisan
Departamento de Ingeniería

MIYABI       espacios urbanos bioclimáticos
Leyre 11bis, 1ºC 31002 Pamplona
Tel: 948 20 36 44     Fax: 948 20 78 60