To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: hujia06@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:11:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] electric power (watts) of PTAC

 I quite appreciate your help.  I see the expidf and find the objects you mentioned. At first, I did not use the template model (PTAC) and used the schedule "Always 4". But when using the template model, I did not delete this schedule because I think it will not affect my the result.

For the angle of the window blind, I define it deliberately to see the effect. I will look at what will happen when changing the ground temperate.