Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] electric power (watts) of PTAC

 From the PTAC Eng. Doc:

The PTAC is able to model supply air fan operation in two modes: cycling
fan – cycling coil (i.e., AUTO fan) and continuous fan – cycling coil
(i.e., fan ON). Supply air fan operation is coordinated with the use of
a supply air fan operating mode schedule. Schedule values of 0 denote
cycling fan operation (AUTO fan). Schedule values other than 0 denote
continuous fan operation (fan ON). Fan:OnOff must be used to model AUTO
fan (i.e. if schedule values of 0 occur in the supply air fan operating
mode schedule), while Fan:OnOff or Fan:ConstantVolume can be used to
model fan ON (i.e. if schedule values of 0 do not occur in the supply