RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Need help with this idf

Hi, Natassa

If you have run the IDF I returned to you, you will have these in the .ESO file, and  in the .CSV file.

I did not send you these files, because they are very large, over 60MBytes.

If you have any running IDF, add the lines in the IDF, they will be included in the .csv file.

The capacity of the GHE is about 4 kw, working between 14 and 16 degrees.  You building cooling demand, I believe was around 20kW using district cooling.  You should look at all these old results.

The IDF you have posted on Feb. 2, 2010 still have a lot of problems, although there were no severe error.

I cannot fix the building partition zones for you, because I do not have a building plan with zone ID on it.  It will take too much time to re-generate the plan from your IDF.

The temperature of all the zones are not the same for cooling and heating.  This implies that the schedules and controls are not correctly assigned. (30°C to 48°C)  Heating and cooling are on at the same time.  The re-heat heater is not acting as a re-heat for humidity control.

In case you did not receive the files, I have attached them again with this mail.

When you changed the GHE type, and change the limits  of the other two coolers, the temperature went out of range.  I have not try running your later IDF files, because my PC is too slow.

 Dr. Li