Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation errors

HI!

Thanks, I have solved this with your help.

I guess the problem was that the small one surface was not abble to discribe like Building Surface, so iIhad to make it like a fenestrion surface.

Now i get just one error:

** Severe  ** FenestrationSurface:Detailed="VOID SPACE SOUTH" has an opaque surface construction; it should have a window construction.

This space that i want to simulate is a void space, is like a windows but this one is open.

Would you give me some advice to do this.

Thanks

Jaime Zuluaga M