[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Heat Demand in Chilled Water loop??

Wigs! Karen, which PlantLoop Output Variable name EXACTLY are you refering to? I'm busy with a very high profile, highly political Summer Design Day simulation at the minute, and I can't be less than 100% sure. I am looking specifically when and how much my peak Load for the plant is...we're talking in the range if Mega Joules so small mistakes = lots of money.