Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: HVAC template

Dr.Li sorry for my mistake abour your name ,
 i dont use energyplus template ! it only the picture of the plant ,
thanks

From: YuanLu Li <yli006@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support <energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 3:55 PM
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: HVAC template

Sorry, I am not Linda

Your template is not an EPlus template.

EPlus template application requires a set of templates, a building, location, environment, and simulation control.

Sorry that I cannot help you.  EPlus is not that complex to use.  Complete the Exercises in the EPlus Getting Started Document (not the third party document) before asking me any more questions.

May be other users can.

 Dr. Li