Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problems modeling a chiller

Pchiller=Qavailable/COPref·EIRFT·EIRFPLR
I want to discuss "Qavailabe=Qref/·CAPFT" value attending the values of a real machine,I have attached a pdf.It is in Spainsh but you only have to look to the last page where the data for the PLR are.
If we are modelling a Chiller:ElectricEIR the EIRFPLR is only dependent on PLR but, as we can see on the manufacturer data for unloading, the inlet evaporator water temperature is very important to know how the chiller works because I think it modify Qavailable.The model in E+ suppose it always to Qref·CAPFT and I think this is not correct.
Thanks,
Ignacio Gomis