[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: HVAC Terminal Unit: VariableRefrigerantFlow

I have solved the problem by reducing the number of terminal units. Before I had 4 TU in one single zone, and this caused many warnings. Now I have placed only 1 TU with the equivalent capacity o the 4 units, and the warnings are gone. But it would be good to be able to insert more than 1 TU per thermal zone. In the meantime I will leave it like this.

Santiago