Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: IMF files & EP Macro

Yi,
Thank you for the response:
The issue with the manual baseline is that I my goal is to simulate many weather files using jE+.net on the Amazon cloud using a simple research room I have created. (making a map of outputs)  Or I would like to be able to run a single building that takes 16 hours for each simulation in one "shot" and get the single simresults sheet without repeating the process with the separate baseline run. This is why I am looking for a way to have the single IMF call the 4 Q factors, and jE+ run the 4 M factors and rotations. So the goal is Q21*Q23*Q5*Q27*M27*M51*M91*M182*S*W*N*E+Baseline S+Baseline W+Baseline N+Baseline E...
Yes, you are right I meant to say I want to have 68 simulations, but am getting 128, so 64 extra.

I guess I could just use multiple IDF's for each rather then IMF for my room study and manually simulate the baseline separate from IMF for full buildings. (unless their is a way to make it work from a single IMF for the 68 possibilities..

Thanks again and I may email you off the list about some issues I had with jE+.net ..

Jeremiah D. Crossett
CleanTech Analytics
503-688-8951
www.cleantechanalytics.com

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of CleanTech Analytics