Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: ** Warning ** Calculated design cooling load for zone=EXISTINGWORKSHOP:ZONE1

Since the schedule is the same for the entire year, a simpler version would be:

Schedule:Compact,
    ExistingWorkshop:Zone1 Cooling SP Sch,  !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Schedule Type Limits Name
    Through: 31 Dec,         !- Field 1
    For: Weekdays SummerDesignDay, Weekends, Holidays, WinterDesignDay, AllOtherDays,  !- Field 2
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 3
    100;                     !- Field 4

or even simpler:

Schedule:Compact,
    ExistingWorkshop:Zone1 Cooling SP Sch,  !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Schedule Type Limits Name
    Through: 31 Dec,         !- Field 1
    For: AllDays,  !- Field 2
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 3
    100;                     !- Field 4