Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Can GenOpt 3.1 be coupled to EnergyPLUS 7.2?

The reason Ivan mentioned jE+ is that they also have an optimization tool called jE+ EA. It is an evolutionary algorithm that is at the forefront of optimization and is not currently available in Genopt.  After some reading into the many algorithms available in Genopt and comparing them to EA I found that the optimization approach used by EA seems to make most since.

To answer your original question- to run Genopt for E+ v7.2 you have to update all of your paths.

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951