Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Quick path to learn HVAC detailed modeling approach, is there an

Ery,

as promised, full model has 633 zones. My computer is Dell Optiplex, i7-2600CPU  @ 3.4GHz with 4 GB of ram

Vladimir

Vladimir,

How many zones are there in this model? What kind of computer is required to work with a model that big? Our mileage with OpenStudio is maxed at around 400 zones before SketchUp and/or OpenStudio starts to be very very slow.

Ery