Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Why Autosize does not consider System Outdoor Air Loads

Well then if your system supply temperature is not 30 C but 13 C, then leave the sizing:zone object with the 30 C for heating (and I think you said 17 C for cooling) and introduce some extra load by some other means...you could for example consider the enthalpy difference from 13 C 100%RH to 20 C at the given flowrate of your AHU (min ODA) and put in a negative process load equalling that (you may need to adjust your idd file to accommidate negative process loads.

The problem I have during sizing period is that the room temperature is only 10C when I have radiant plus  radiant system serving the zone. During annual simulation, this problem disappear and I think it is due to the higher internal load such as people and receptacle (they are zero during winter design day). I think the problem that causing the room temperature so low is the radiant system sizing is only for zone load but not ventilation load (ventilation SA Temp is 13 C, so it need to be heated up to 20C as the heating setpoint by radiant system).

HJ