Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Autosizing of heating coil UA failed

Can you also put the corresponding data of similar connected zones? Two things:

1) Check Auto-sizing component and thermostat reading for all other zone as suggested by others. May be your other zones is causing error..

2) **   ~~~   **   Inadequate water side capacity: in Plant Sizing for this hot water loop,....
may be causing due to autosizing parameters. Nee to be cautiously selective. Broadly, you need to check the water requirement for the inlet coil load supply and rerun the simulation.

Best regards,
Arun Bhandari LEED AP, PMP
eCUBE solution
Bangalore