[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Battery Storage





I am just looking for some generic battery to charge/discharge during my simulation, and I am at a total loss in how to set it up. Is there anyone that can help? 

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 6:00 PM, Shaun Duerr <sduerr85@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That sounds possible. Any idea of how to do that?

A couple of examples with Batteries and Storage, use the ElectricLoadCenter:Distribution to tie the battery in, however, after trying this I am still unable to "use" the battery. 

Shaun

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 4:25 PM, 'jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx' jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 

There was a user that had a similar issue. From memory, the message from Linda then was to make sure that there is a load requiring power from the battery, else you won't see it working.

Mit freundlichen Grü�en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold

On 11.11.2014, at 17:20, "Shaun Duerr sduerr85@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 

I have set up a Battery (at the moment the generic battery from the
inputoutputreference). I have tried using a Schedule to control the
battery, it is set for always on at the moment, however it would seem that
the battery is not available for consideration in the simulation. I am
tracking via external interface (and what to control that way as well), and
it seems that I am unable to get the battery available for use in my
simulations. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this would be?

Shaun





__._,_.___

Posted by: Shaun Duerr <sduerr85@xxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___