Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Tables 6.8.1 - ASHRAE 90.1-2007

Open cell for sure.

In EnergyPlus you can probably leave everything on autosize and as default values, that are CTI rated conditions.
- 95F entering water
- 85F leaving water
- either the default CTI OA wet bulb of 78F or (from approximate memory) 10F below the design wet bulb temperature, whichever is lower or something. It's further in appendix G

I don't recall seeing anything in 2007 about two speed towers?

Cheers
Julien

Envoyé de mon iPhone