Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Setpoint manger control for a BASELINE system-6 (packaged rooftop VAV with reheat)

For 90.1 modeling, as you said earlier baseline supply air flow rates shall be based on supply air to room air temp difference of 20 F i.e. 11.1 C. In Sizing:system, 'Central Heating Design Supply Air Temperature' is the design supply air temperature at heating coil outlet i.e. AHU outlet. So this has to be thermostat heating setpoint + 11.1 to meet 90.1 modeling requirement. Heating coils will be sized using this information and will have to be oversized by 15% to meet G3.1.2.2 requirements. This is my understanding.

p.s. One quick comment regarding max PIU secondary flow rate to be 50% of primary air flow rate. EMS may be able to provide some help but I couldn't explore it well. If I find some solution for that, will share it here.