[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Custom climate file rendering simulations corrupt

Dear Prof. Huang,
For example, if we talk about the year of 2016 and today is 26th. Oct., Wednesday.
Setting the year number, would give me that 26th. Oct. is Wednesday.
But wouldn't affect the holiday schedule (on/off days).

Our week in Egypt for example starts at Saturday, or Sunday.
the thing which I can't change it unless it is an option to change the "Start day of the week" option.

At schools for example, the off-days are Fridays. At governorate facilities some starts the week at Saturdays and others starts the week at Sundays. at Banks and insurance companies, they starts the week at Sundays.

Therefore, when doing the simulation, if we didn't change the "start day of the week", we find that the report show always the off-periods at Saturdays and Sundays, and the working days are from Mon.-Fri. (even if we set the usage schedule as required).

To change the year, would give me, the date and the respective day name.
But changing the "start day of the week", would give me the working days, and the off-period days, as required in the operating schedule.

Please check this option in the DOE2, maybe you didn't meet this situation before.

Thanks for your open-mindedness,

Heba

Posted by: hassan_kamel77@xxxxxxxxxxx

EnergyPlus support is found at: