RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] availabilityManager:High temperaturTurnoff

I think you are repeating the same question again and again.

Look at the result of your simulation in detail.

Look at the .rdd file and see what you can display.

If the boiler is controlled to 80°C and the radiators are controlled to the room temperature by he zone thermostat, and the DHW is controlled to 65°C, what elso do you want to change.

After you have studied these results in detail, note all the flow rates in the radiators, all the temperature across the radiators and study them.

Replace all the autosize with these number and turn the zone thermostat to a higher temperature say 60°C, and watch how the radiator temperature varies with the boiler temperature.

I am stopping here,  If I complete more steps, you will be all confused again.

You can turned the DHW off simply by changing the water usage schedule to zero.

The pictures are not very clear.  I shall try to find all the thermostat you have mentioned.